Article Ways to reduce the possible negative effects caused by steroids
Ways to reduce the possible negative effects caused by steroids.
1. Avoid toxic oral steroids. It is known that oral anabolic steroids are the most toxic. Apart from Primobolan and Proviron, all other steroidal pastilles are c-17 alpha-alkylated. Of all their negative effects, it is most notable that they increase LDL (bad cholesterol) and reduce it to good HDL (Good Cholesterol). This negatively influences the cardiac system.
2. Avoid counterfeit steroids or those produced by unknown or underground companies. The fact that underground companies, especially the least known, produces non-qualitative steroids is not a news. Usually, the bad part of these steroids consists of the fact that dosage often is not respected. In addition, many counterfeit steroids contain heavy metals and dirty raw materials. There have been cases when bacteria and even viruses have been detected in counterfeit steroids. At present, few underground firms have performing laboratories that comply with sanitary hygiene standards. The first option would be to choose anabolic steroids produced by legal pharmaceutical companies. Another option would be, in case you do not find a particular product, to opt for underground companies that have a good reputation. Underground products can be counterfeit too, so inform yourself before buying.
3. Keep in mind the testosterone. All esters based on testosterone, cypionate, enanthate or sucrose are those that have the most mild health effects. They provide a hormone identical to that produced by the body with the same effects on it. These are very good mass builders, have a good effect on libido, supplement body with estrogen and have no negative effect on the heart system.
4. Opt for less offensive steroids. Talking about injectable steroids, the safest ones with the least adverse health effects are: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate), Primobolan (Methenolone Injectable), Equipise (Boldenone Undecilanate). ). From the category of oral steroids, the most harmless are Primobolan (oral) and Proviron (Mesterolone).
5. Use the steroid cyclization principle. This principle assumes that after a course of steroids that usually last between 6 and 12 weeks, you should follow a rehabilitation period equivalent to the duration of the course that has been followed. This period is vital to restore your own testosterone production and avoid fertility. It is absolutely the worst idea to use long-term steroids, for months, years without rehabilitation.
6. Use of health-maintaining supplements during the cycles. Decreasing the negative effects of steroids may be partially offset by using appropriate dietary supplements. First, products should be used to maintain the HDL (good cholesterol). This can be done by supplementing the body with Omega-3 daily. Garlic, Green Tea, or Niacin should also be included in the diet. For those who use oral steroids, they must also use hepatoprotective agents such as LIV-52.
7. Use recommended doses. Avoid as much as possible the administration of exaggerated doses. It can have irreversible effects. Always follow recommended doses for each steroid. The heavy mass gains you earn from overdosing have adverse negative effects. Usually recommended doses for testosterone-based steroids are 400mg per week. This dose is already 4-5 times higher than your body produces. That's more than enough to get a qualitative muscle mass.
8. Avoid aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase inhibitors have always tended to stop estrogen production. How strange it would not seem, but estrogens are very important when it comes to producing good cholesterol (HDL). If the negative effects of this hormone become problematic, it is recommended to use Tamoxifen rather than Aromatase Inhibitors such as Arimidex
9. Use correct injection procedures. Injectable steroids are administered intramuscularly. Besides this, the injection place should be rotated so that the next injection in the same place will be in over 2 weeks. Hygiene and cleanliness must also be respected.
10. Blood analysis. Blood analysis is very important when we want to use steroids. This analysis should include the analysis of cholesterol, hormones, blood cell concentration and enzymes. These analyzes should be carried out as follows: the first analysis should be done shortly before the start of the cycle; the second analysis should be done approximately 4 weeks after the start of the cycle; the third analysis should be done within a few months after the end of the cycle. Analyzing these data by comparison will help you assess the risks and see how your body responds to a particular steroid.