Trenbolone is the most used steroid in the category of strong steroids. This is one of the best muscle mass builders that is also an effective steroid in cutting cycles.
For Cutting and Cutting Steroid Cycles
What is Trenbolone Acetate?
Trenbolone Acetate is a powerful steroid with low estrogen activity and high androgenic activity. The first product that was based on this steroid was Finaject. It was used in veterinary medicine. It became famous in bodybuilders world because it helps to define and increase the strength and it gives a tough appearance to the muscles without water retention.
Trenbolon is part of the same category as Nandrolone Decanoate, but unlike it, Trenbolone is a very good quality muscle mass builder without water retention. Much of the muscle mass accumulated with this steroid is quality muscle fiber.
Its anabolic score is 500, comparable to the testosterone where the anabolic score is 100. It is 5 times more powerful in androgen than testosterone and is very effective in fat burning.
The main benefits of Trenbolone Acetate:
- Trenbolone Acetate has the ability to bind to glucocorticoid hormones and deactivate them. These hormones are also called stress hormones and are responsible for promoting catabolism that involves the destruction of muscle tissue and promotes fat accumulation.
- Increases the feed efficiency and absorption of all vitamins and minerals in the body.
- Increases the body's ability to synthesize proteins and helps muscle tissue to retain more nitrogen.
- Trenbolone Acetate increases IGF-1 level in muscles. This is an extremely powerful natural hormone with enhanced anabolic properties. It plays a very important role in the recovery and maintenance of muscle fibers, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and central nervous system. IGF-1 also stimulates the production of red blood cells, which leads to better oxygenation.
- Trenbolone Acetate is one of the very few anabolic substances that stimulate IGF-1 production. A great thing in the world of bodybuilding.
- Trenbolone has an increased ability to bind to Androgen Receptors (RA). They are responsible for activating the specific mechanisms of muscle building.
How to take Trenbolone Acetate?
Because Trenbolone Acetate is a short ester, its dosing should be done daily or once every 2 days. Recommended weekly dosages are 150-400mg. However, it would be better to administer it in doses of 50-100mg once every two days.
Cycles with Trenbolone Acetate are between 6-8 weeks. It should be kept in mind that when used in the definition cycles, it is necessary to use 25mcg of Cytomel T3 because Trenbolone reduces greatly its level in the body.
For bulking cycles Trenbolone combines very well with Boldenone Undecylenate and Methandienone.
For cutting cycles Trenbolone acetate can be perfectly combined with Winstrol, Primobolan, Testosterone Propionate.
What are the side effects of Trenbolone Acetate?
Trenbolone Acetate is a very toxic steroid with potentially unwanted side effects. Generally, however, all of these may be omitted if the prescribed doses are maintained.
Trenbolone Acetate Estrogenic Side Effects
Possible estrogen side effects of Trenbolone are gynecomastia or water retention. This is easily solved when using Anastrazole. Trenbolone is not flavored, but has increased tendency for progesterone receptors. It can lead to sexual disorder if it is used without any other steroids. For this reason Trenbolone is highly recommended to be used with testosterone.
Trenbolone Acetate Androgenic Side Effects
The potential androgenic side effects are identical with many other steroids. These can be: oily skin, increased aggression, acne, enlargement of the prostate, balding. Sometimes the aggressiveness and acne may be stronger than of other steroids.
Cardiovascular Side Effects
Trenbolone Acetate will definitely lower the good cholesterol (HDL) and increase the bad (LDL). That is why it is recommended to use 3-4gr/day of Omega-3. Even so, it is advisable to monitor good and bad cholesterol levels during Trenbolone cycles.
Side Effects On The Liver
Trenbolone Acetate is a toxic steroid for the liver. If it is used in recommended doses, there should be no problems.
Side Effects On Testosterone
Trenbolone Acetate will quickly suppress own testosterone production. Therefore, using Tamoxifen and/or Clomid after the end of the cycle is absolutely vital. It is also recommended to use HCG during the Trenbolone cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. The administration of HCG should be 500 I.U./week.